+31 515 227 017
In good condition and well-maintained | Fast and Stable | Ready to Sail
Do you want to make wonderful sailing trips this year? This well maintained Dufour 39 German Frers, built in 1983, is for sale. It is a very nice sailing boat, but also very fast and stable. It is built according to the plans of the well-known yacht designer German Frers. The almost new sails, cut and manufactured by the multiple Swiss sailing world champion Ricosails contributes to the speed and sportiness of the yacht.
The interior is very solid and beautiful and everything on board works flawlessly. This Dufour offers everything you need for a sportive sailing holiday. In addition, this ship is perfect for relaxation with friends and family and offers enough comfort.
The Dufour has a comfortable sitting area with dining table, bedrooms, bathroom and a toilet. When the weather is nice, you can also use the outdoor shower.
This Dufour is ready to sail!
Please contact us to arrange a visit. This sailboat is situated in the harbour of Portalban at Lake Neuenburger in Switzerland.
– Volvo Penta 25 HP engine (approx. 800 hrs and runs beautifully).
– 230 volt shore power
– Hot water via engine or electric
– Electric anchor winch
– All water hoses have been replaced, as well as all wiring and panels incl. fuses.
– Sail set main and genoa new 2017
– The yacht is in good to very good, well-maintained condition and is only used on fresh water lakes
– The underwater hull has been completely rebuilt 3 years ago, it has always been osmosis free
– Sun and weather cover new 2019
– The gas cooker should be replaced and the side windows need to be re-sealed