About Motor Yachts
Motor yachts are boats that are propelled by one or more engines. Such yachts have an advantage over sailing vessels, because the engine makes it possible to move through the water in calm or with a headwind, as well as against the current.
The length of such structures can vary from 10 to 40 meters. Small boats are usually powered by a small outboard engine.
Motor yachts are divided into the following categories:
- Boats – length about 7 meters
- Cruise boats – length from 7.6 to 13.7 meters
- Leisure yachts – length from 13.7 to 24 meters
- Super yachts – length exceeds 24 meters
- Mega Yachts – length about 70 meters.