This Agreement defines the conditions for the use by the Users of materials and services of the Boatsector.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”).
General Terms and Conditions
1. General conditions
1.1. This Agreement is a public offer. By accessing the materials of the Site, the User is considered to have acceded to this Agreement.
1.2. The Site Administration has the right at any time to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement. Such changes take effect after 3 (Three) days from the date of posting a new version of the Agreement on the site. If the User disagrees with the changes made, he is obliged to refuse access to the Site, stop using the materials and services of the Site.
2. Obligations of the User
2.1. The user agrees not to take actions that may be considered as violating EU and international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and / or related rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to a violation of the normal operation of the Site and services Site.
2.2. The user is warned that the Site Administration is not responsible for visiting and using external resources, links to which may be contained on the site.
2.3. The User agrees that the Site Administration is not responsible and does not have direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or resulting loss or loss associated with any content of the Site, copyright registration and information about such registration, goods or services, accessible on or received through external sites or resources or other contacts of the User into which he entered using information posted on the Site or links to external resources.
2.4. The user accepts the provision that all materials and services of the Site or any part thereof may be accompanied by advertising. The user agrees that the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
3. Other conditions
3.1. All possible disputes arising from this Agreement or related to it shall be resolved in accordance with applicable law.
3.2. Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as the establishment between the User and the Site Administration of agent relations, partnerships, joint activities, personal hiring relations, or any other relations not expressly provided for in the Agreement.
3.3. Recognition by a court of a provision of the Agreement as invalid or not enforceable does not entail the invalidity of other provisions of the Agreement.
3.4. Inaction on the part of the Site Administration in case of violation by any of the Users of the provisions of the Agreement does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take later appropriate actions in defense of its interests and copyright protection of the Site materials protected in accordance with the law.
3.5. All content, including photos, posted on the marketplace belongs to the owners of the ads.
Responsibility for observance of copyright rests entirely with the owner of the ad.
Personal Data Processing Agreement
1. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, the user consents to the Boatsector.com Internet resource (hereinafter referred to as the Site) to collect, store and process his personal data specified by filling out web forms on the Boatsector.com website and its subdomains.
2. The site agrees not to transmit information received from the User to third parties. The provision of personal data to third parties acting on the basis of an agreement with the Site is not considered a violation to fulfill obligations to the User and only within the framework of this Agreement.
3. Personal data is stored and processed until all necessary procedures are completed.
4. Consent may be revoked by the User or his representative by sending a written statement to the Site Administrator by e-mail email@example.com. The user can also refuse to receive electronic messages using the “Unsubscribe” link located at the end of each letter.
5. The received personal information is not used to establish the identity of the User, it is necessary for analytics, statistical reviews, improving the presentation of the Site and the functioning of its services.
6. When processing personal data, the Site takes the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access to them, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data.
7. Using the Site, the User agrees to the processing of cookies and the following user data: location information, OS type and version, browser type and version, device type and screen resolution, source of visit, OS and browser language, which pages it opens and what buttons the user clicks on, ip-address.
8. In the event that the User does not agree to provide the above data, he must immediately leave the Site. The User can receive any information regarding the processing of their own personal data, as well as request their deletion, through the feedback form or by sending a request to the Site Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User confirms that he is familiar with all the points of this Agreement and unconditionally accepts them.